Getting in touch with All-Star Orthopaedics just got easier! For your convenience, we now accept text messages from patients as an alternative to contacting us via phone or email. This new service uses a secure, two-way communication system that is HIPAA compliant, ensuring any personal health information exchanged with our practice remains private.
Many of our patients have found this texting option to help save them time, as well as make it easier for them to schedule an appointment, contact their provider, refill a prescription, get help with billing questions, and much more. Our goal is to make every step of the treatment process as simple as possible, and if you prefer to text instead of call, we’re thrilled to offer this contact option!
How It Works
To contact our team via text message, all you have to do is send a text to 817-421-5000 with the text code below that corresponds with your need. A member of our team will respond shortly and help you get the information you need.
- APPT = Request an appointment
- URGENT = Request an urgent care or same-day appointment
- MA = Contact a provider’s assistant or team
- REFILL = Request prescription refill
- SURGERY = Contact the surgery schedulers
- BILLING = Request help from the billing department
- REVIEW = Provide us feedback on how we are doing
Want to speak with us over the phone instead? Call the same number (817-421-5000) to get a person on the other line, or you can visit our contact page to send us an email. We look forward to hearing from you!