W. Grear Hurt, MD
A board-certified orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. W. Grear Hurt fellowship trained in sports medicine. Educated and trained at some of the most respected and prestigious medical institutions in the nation, Dr. Hurt has been with All-Star Orthopaedics since 2009. He is a former assistant team physician for the Dallas Mavericks and Dallas Burn. Dr. Hurt has presented his research to a variety of orthopaedic meetings and symposiums across the nation, and has been published in a number of top medical journals.
If you would like more information on Dr. W. Grear Hurt, one of our skilled orthopaedic surgeons here in the Dallas, Fort Worth, Southlake, Irving, and Flower Mound Texas region, please contact All-Star Orthopaedics.
Treatment of Common Problems With
In the Media
- The Hughston Clinic, Columbus, GA,: Orthopaedic Sports Medicine Fellowship
- Vanderbilt University Department of Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation, Nashville, TN: Orthopaedic Surgery Residency and Internship
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, TN: Doctor of Medicine
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA: B.A. with Distinction in Biology
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery – since 2005
- Vanderbilt Orthopaedic Society – since 2002
- Texas Medical Association – since 2003
- Dallas County Medical Society – since 2003
- Hughston Society – since 2003