Kevin M. Honig, M.D.
Dr. Kevin M. Honig fellowship trained in sports medicine, is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and has been in private practice since 2007. Joining All-Star Orthopaedics from Boulder, Colorado, Dr. Honig serves as the Team Physician for the Coppell High School football team, he has helped care for the University of Denver hockey team as well as the University of Colorado football team. He has attended some of the most respected medical institutions in the U.S., authored a surgical technique article as well as a book chapter on shoulder injuries and has presented his research at meetings and symposiums around the country. Dr. Honig has a special focus in general orthopaedics and sports medicine.
If you would like more information on Dr. Kevin M. Honig, an orthopaedic surgeon here at our DFW, Irving, Flower Mound and Southlake-area practice, please contact All-Star Orthopaedics.
Treatment of Common Problems With
In the Media
- University of Colorado – Orthopaedic Sports Medicine & Shoulder Surgery Fellowship, Boulder, Colorado
- University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey – New Jersey Medical School, Newark, NJ
- Orthopaedic Surgery Residency
- Administrative Chief Resident
- General Surgery Internship
- University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey – New Jersey Medical School
- Doctor of Medicine
- Duke University
- B.S. in Biology, Cum Laude
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Orthopaedic Society For Sports Medicine
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Texas Orthopaedic Association
- Tarant County Medical Society