Thomas M. Schott, M.D.
Dr. Thomas M. Schott specializes in joint replacement, general orthopaedics, and sports medicine here at All Star Orthopaedics. He was a founding member of the practice. He is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, and has served as a Clinical Instructor of Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Schott has received Academic Honors in Orthopaedic Surgery, and has conducted research at medical institutions across the globe.
If you would like more information on Dr. Thomas M. Schott, please contact our practice.
Treatment of Common Problems With
- Residency, Orthopedic Surgery – University of Missouri
- Internship, General Surgery – University of Missouri
- Subinternship in Orthopedic Surgery – The Campbell Clinic
- Subinternship in Orthopedic Surgery – Johns Hopkins Hospital
- M.D. – Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- B.A., Biology, University of Missouri
Certifications and Memberships
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Medical Association
- Texas Medical Association
- Dallas County Medical Society
- Texas Orthopedic Association
- Missouri Orthopedic Alumni Association