Bing S. Tsay, MD
Dr. Bing S. Tsay is experienced in orthopaedic medicine including arthroscopic and reconstructive surgery and sports related injuries. His pursuit of excellence in education, training and patient care have led him to studies at Stanford University, Baylor College of Medicine and the Naval Medical Center in San Diego, California. Dr. Tsay is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, and has been with our team here at All-Star Orthopaedics since 2001. Dr. Tsay has served as a General Medical Officer in the Third Marine Air Wing in El Toro, California.
If you would like more information on Dr. Bing S. Tsay, please contact our practice.
Treatment of Common Problems With
- Resident: Orthopedic Surgery, Naval Medical Center
- Intern: General Surgery, Naval Medical Center
- Doctor of Medicine: Baylor College of Medicine
- B.S. Biological Sciences – Stanford University
Certification and Memberships
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Society of Military Orthopedic Surgeons
- California Orthopedic Association
- Texas Medical Association
- Dallas County Medical Society
- American Medical Association